Friday, May 6, 2011

wow. its been a while.

hey guys. god. its been a while. im sorry for just leaving like that. i dont know. i just didnt feel like blogging.
been depressed.
me and dom broke up.
i miss him.
i wish we didnt break up, though it was mutual when it happened.
i really miss him. :/

im around 129. no change. i havent been trying.

i've gained some friends since i have last talked to you guys. which is nice.

made out with tyler again. it was awesome. he was drunk. i was little tipsy. he apparently "doesnt remember" that entire night. whatever i guess. im not gonna bring it up. cause im pretty sure he does remember, and wants to forget. he still has a girlfriend. a girlfriend of two years.

me and one of my best guy friends (who i suspect is gay) are going to a party tonight. gonna get drunk. should be fun.

i'll be updating more frequently. i was out of a computer for a while. i had been using my sisters. so i couldnt really blog.

my moms outta jail.

i started cutting again.

i've told a few people im really depressed. i told one person i started cutting again. why? i dont know. maybe i want help. maybe i want some one to say "it'll be okay" and then take my problems away from me.

i got all my hair cut off. like all of it. its short. and when i want to, i can put it in a mohawk. lol. its fun. i LOVE short hair. i hate the feeling of hair touching my neck.

god i miss dom.

my sister got kicked outta school until shes "evaluated by a psychiatrist". she also stopped eating. shes around 102ish. its not fair. shes about my height. but a little more than two years younger. *sigh*
and of course every one cares about her, they love her, they give her nothing but support. i mean she deserves support. but i feel like since no one notices my problems, they dont really know me or care. but then again there are times when i loveeee that no one knows what i do to myself. that no one knows the secrets i keep. but hey.

you should go on sixbillionsecrets.com i love that website.


anyways i gotta go.

this was just a little update. i love you all. thanks for stickin' with me through it all, and through my absence. much love forever. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment