Saturday, December 4, 2010

sixteen

so ladies, im 16 now. 15 is so young, but 16 is so old. eahh.
sorry for my last post.
thanks to efflorescentwings and Weightoomuch for commenting. it meant a lot.

i was 123 on my birthday. but yesterday i ate 2000 calories, and the day before i had like 1,500. my eating is out of control. only because i've been spending time with my boyfriend. and one of his favorite things is snacks. so i've been eating like all day. monday will be better in all honesty, because it will be.
i didnt get much for my birtday. i got some clothes that i wanted though. and a couple friends gave me some candy/food. my boyfriend got me a movie. thats it. it makes me sound greedy. but i kinda expected more. we've been going out for 2 years and 5 months, and i buy him fantastic things.
what ever i guess. its not like he has a job. although hes 18 and should have a job or a car. hes a bum really. whatever.

im too scared to weigh myself. so i think i'll wait till monday.

some friends are coming over today. its nice. it makes me feel like i have lots of friends. :)

me and my best friend are going to get matching tattoos. these ones.

its kinda a boyfriend-girlfriend thing, but thats okay. :)

im gonna go. :P

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I hope you lose when you weigh in monday! HUG. My boyfriend also kills my eating habits. Before we were even dating we went out and he said if I didn't eat he wouldn't either and it made me feel guilty so I ate which killed a 9 day fast. You will get back down though. You are strong and you can and will make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! <3

    Boys never know what to get girls for presents. Lol, at least he tried. :p What movie did he get you? I wouldn't worry too much about the cals for the weekend--it's your birthday! If you can't treat yourself on your bday, what's the point? :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete