Tuesday, January 31, 2012

holy fuck! is it really me! :O

hey ladies. first post of 2012 and were nearly into the second month here. im sorry. like genuinely. you are all so supporting, and i feel like i've neglected you. man i've got some reading to do, dont i? haha. i need to get a new laptop. this one is so fucking slow, and is not reliable. i got a job i dont know if i told you that. havent made too much money. i've got probably 800 dollars to my name though. so i suppose since i have a car a laptop is next on my list. tomorrow i work from four till nine thirty. and i was going to stop at target after work and buy a scale and the exercise dvd that was helping me so much, that i fucking lost. its only like nine dollars and a scale wont be more than twenty. so thats not bad at all.
rugby starts up in march and i am NOOOO SHAPE to be playing. i gotta lose about ten pounds, and tighten up and raise my endurance. so thats the plan. though i have a hard time sticking to my own plans. ideas girls? i've been outta the game for so long. how much should i eat a day? how many calories should i burn thorough exercise?
on a side note i met this boy. and were pretty much dating. though we havent made it offical. but on the downside i've been getting criticized by everyone because his ex girl friend is bitter and jealous that im with him. so shes telling everyone im a whore and that he has a small dick. what? hahah. girls are so dumb sometimes. the funny thing is that since shes a "popular girl" everyone believes her. i guess its whatever.
my goal is to be 125 for rugby. so ten pounds in a month. if i was good at sticking to things it'd be no problem, but since im so shitty it probably wont happen. hopefully i can surprise myself.
i'll update. probably. yes. i will. i need to start talking about my life again. i pretty much have no one. like no body. and its hard.
<3
i love you all. i forever will.
-annie

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back and happy belated new year!
    I'm sure you can loose 10lbs in timefor rugby, and if you don't I'm sure the sport will help you loose more :) sorry I don't have any suggestions because Im rubbish at sticking to plans too!
    Good luck :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete