Monday, July 18, 2011

The sun floods your room as you drown

re-did my blog, you like it? i love the colors. i was getting sick of the dark feeling. this blue green color is one of my favorite colors. i would love some nail polish in this color.

im so tired its crazy. i wanna go back to bed but i love wasting time on the computer.

im feeling artsy. i wanna do something. make something. draw paint something. i dunno. im wasting my life. ugh.

130 pounds this morning. much better than 134. i havent eaten yet today. which is great. im fasting today. but i'll eat something tomorrow cause tomorrow is Warped Tour and i dont wanna get sick. im really only going for like two bands. Hellogoodbye and Gym Class Heroes. im pumped for Hellogoodbye. they make me happy. some day i also wanna see Death Cab for Cutie. they also make me happy. haha.

i can feel that my breath stinks. lol. thats sooo gross. i need to go brush my teeth. but i'd have to pass through the kitchen to get there. and im starting to feel bingy. soooo, i might hold off till this feelin' passes.

i think im gonna party this weekend. im excited. :3

i was supposed to design a shirt for this contest. the entries are due the 22. so i've got like four days. i suppose this is what i should use my artys feeling for. the theme of the shirt is "good vs. evil" does anyone have any ideas? ugh. i have no clue what to do at all. fuckkk.

well, i think im actually gonna go back to bed. im deathly tired. haha. :p

5 comments:

  1. love the new colors doll, it's a good new leaf for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha my toe nails are painted this colour, I love it :) your blog looks fresh!
    Good luck with the Tshirt design! I have no ideas though, sorry :P
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol the ':3' looks funny coz the first stroke of that number's too straight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new layout!

    YES, make art!! And post it so we can all oooo and aahhh. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Annie! I hope you are well.

    I'm new to this whole scene and need help, I've read a few of your posts and you are an inspiration!

    One day I will be like this :D

    ReplyDelete