Friday, July 15, 2011

diet coke

so i think im addicted to diet coke. like actually. haha. i mean thats fine, and it has like no calories so its not like it matters. haha. went to the gas station this morning. got a fountain drink. do you guys call it that? thats my favorite. i love getting soda in a cup, like how you would from like a fast food place. so this morning i got 32 oz of diet coke. yumm. haha. and now im chillin' watching spongebob. im super hungry, and super tired. so to fix both of those i should just nap. which i will do soon.

im going to a party tonight. im excitedddd. gonna get smashed. and if i dont eat anything i'll get drunk really fast. but that also means it'll hurt more if/when i puke. ughh.

im thinkin' thin. and im feeling great today. im pretty happy.

last night i ran over my phone with my car. i know i know. im an idiot. its a flip phone, and the inside screen cracked hard core. and my sim card snapped off inside, so all my pictures and videos are gone. and im afraid to have the phone company see if they can retrieve my pictures. cause i have a lot of pictures on there that i DO NOT want anyone to see. a lot of like stomach pictures. and then we've got some naked pictures. lol. why? why not. haha. but like, theres a lot of shit... so i think im not even going to have them try to retrieve them. i think i'll just start fresh. cause if i dont think too hard about all the pictures i lost, im not upset. you know? but i'll be getting a new phone monday, so thats good.

well guys, i think im gonna take a nap! haha. have a good day! :)


1 comment:

  1. I used to be a serious Diet Pepsi addict. Friend and I actually used to call it "Diet Smack."

    Thanks for the eyebrow and bikini compliments. :D I draw most of my eyebrows on, as I don't really have any, but it took me YEARS to get it right. And the bikini used to be my little sister's when she was 12....

    I hope you have fun at your party!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete