Saturday, May 7, 2011

You must first be who you really are, then do what you need to do, in order to have what you want.

hey girls,

last night was really fun. went to my "first typical teenage party". lol. if you know what i mean. like the ones always in movies. haha. it was fun. i got super drunk and made out with some guy. haha. also kissed some girl. haha.

i was really hung over and slept a lot today. then around 7 my friends mom invited me to dinner. so i went out with them. had a veggie burger and fries, and a little ice cream. a little while ago i had a slice of pizza too. so todays intake isnt too bad.

my sister has been with me like every waking moment that im home so i havent been exercising well lately. but i will. i want to get back in shape. i'll help me feel better about myself, in general.

well, i have some serious catching up to do on your blogs. so off i go. :)
i hope your doing well.

ps. im addicted to pictures of quotes.




2 comments:

  1. lol@making out with some guy. your post made me smile, reminded me of when I'd go out, get really drunk and do ... umm... things I probably shouldn't have been doing :P

    Anyways, have fun but always try to be safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quotes. I actually have a little collection of quotes on a word document that I go back and read every now and then when I'm not feeling too good about life. It's quite uplifting.

    The party sounds like a lot of fun. I remember my first party.. haha. It was with a bunch of my really close friends, and there was a LOT of puking. I woke up in my underwear (thank god next to my boyfriend and no one else) and no one seems to recall what I did that night and why I was in my underwear... nor did I. On top of that, I wore a really short dress, and I'm pretty sure EVERYONE saw my ass that night, at least once. Oh the wonders of alcohol. :P

    I'm back, it's been a while. I plan on sticking around though, so keep in touch. :) <3

    ReplyDelete