Thursday, April 19, 2012

burn baby burn

about to go exercise. i told myself i didnt have to do it till eight. and here we are at 7:54 and i gotta go do it soon. it doesnt take long. only like 35 minutes, and once i start it seems like 15 minutes, its just the going and starting it that sucks. i looked back through my blog. its crazy how i can be my own inspiration at this point. i was so thin! ahh! so i know i can do it again. but last time it took a very long time to lose twenty pounds. like a year plus some months. then we gotta keep it off. ugh. it really is a life commitment, being thin that is. eating right. exercising. struggling. binging. purging. never ending really.

im about 139 today. i was 142 on monday. still not getting my hopes up. i tried on the prom dress i bought. im not sure i like it. im still too big to wear it. my loves handles show a lot. its pretty flattering on my stomach, but those damn love handles. i have the worst muffin top. im about to get control top panty hose for prom. so that its all smooth. i dont want to look back on the pictures and hate myself, you know? even if its a false smooth, i dont want to hate myself that day. hopefully i'll be at least 130 by then. that means my thighs maybe wont touch, and my love handles wont be quite so big.

ate two strawberries this morning. nothing for lunch. around 6:00 i had some broth with carrots and some noodles. ate a tootsie roll and two mini cookies from a 100 calorie pack. but then i purged that. soo... im at what? around two hundred calories? give or take. the soup was probably 200 in itself, then maybe 50 for the tootsie roll and two mini cookies. then i purged. so we'll call it 200.

well its eight oclock. i'll have to talk to you girls tomorrow!

i can do it this time! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your doing well(Well I think you did good). I've been gone for so long but I'm starting back up again. Can't wait to read some more of your blog and the other lovely ones I used to read. :)
    Much love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a long time since I've been around blogger, but if I remember right, I spent a lot of my blog time reading about you here. :)

    Hope all has been well, I look forward to catching up again! Don't stress too much about prom, I'm sure you'll look lovely no matter what the scales says. It's a night that every girl should feel beautiful.

    Hang in there,
    much love,
    Kitty. <3

    ReplyDelete